Dear Eran – Amsalem Tours:
We just finished a tour of Israel with Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we had a wonderful time. Morris is friendly and flexible as well as knowledgeable. Our students thoroughly enjoyed his presence on the trip and I wanted you to know that we would be willing to have Morris as our guide for all future trips to Israel.
Mark R. Fairchild, Ph.D
Luke J. Peters Prof. of Biblical Studies
Chair Dept. Bible & Religion
Huntington, IN 46750
With Morris as a guide.
Heading to Israel you expect to experience the trip of a life time, and that is exactly what you will get with Morris as a guide.
His knowledge of the land’s history, significance, and people is astounding. He is very flexible and will gladly answer every question you can possibly come up with to the best of his understanding. He led our group through more sites than I can list here!! He was always professional and enthusiastic. We never felt in danger or uncomfortable on this trip. I highly recommend hiring Morris to be your tour guide because you will soon learn how easily he becomes your lifelong friend. If I ever have the opportunity to travel here again I would not hesitate in choosing a guide because Morris is exceptional.
Visited January 2014
Morris Tzemach – Fabulous Private Tour Guide!”
My family of 5 just came back from our trip to Jordan/Israel. We are Catholics and the main purpose of this trip is to visit Holy Land – to visit various sites, such as Mount Nebo where Moses could see the Promised Land to sites like the birthplace of Jesus, the places He spent preaching during his public ministry, the place where Jesus was baptized and the place where He was crucified.
I am writing this review to let everyone know that we had the most wonderful and amazing private guide in Israel. I booked the private tour through Birgit Azoviv of Amsalem Tours. I had asked Birgit for a Catholic guide since we are Catholics. However, Birgit did not manage to get us one. She assured us that the guide she would get for us would be one who is very knowledgeable about the Catholic faith.
Well, Birgit is right! Morris Tzemach who was our private guide cum driver turned out to the best guide anyone could have. These are the reasons why:
(1) Morris is very knowledgeable. He has written 2 books (in Hebrew) and several articles relating to the Holy Land. During the trip, he is like our personal historian and bible scholar. He was able to answer every single question we had, even questions relating to the Bible. I find this quite amazing since he is not a Christian.
(2) He made a special effort to flag out the various Bible passages relating to the sites we visited. While at the site, not only did he provide us with background and historical information, he would ask to read the relevant passage in the Gospel relating to the site. He also didn’t rush us and allowed us to have some silence in prayer.
(3) He was very respectful of our faith, even though it is different from his. He didn’t impose his beliefs on us nor did he try to put our religion down. He joined us in praying before meals and he even led us in prayers after buying for us some Jerusalem bagels. He said a short prayer in Hebrew and shared the bagels with us. The Jerusalem bagels were very yummy and tasted so good with hyssops.
(4) His recommendations on eating places were superb. We got to taste the best Arab, Israel and Turkish food in Israel!
(5) He has a very pleasant personality and is very likeable. All 5 of us liked him a lot!
(6) He is quick thinking and was all out to please us and make our trip a memorable one despite unexpected weather conditions. What happened was we were supposed to stay only one night in Tel Aviv and three nights in Jerusalem. However, owing to unforeseen snowstorm in Jerusalem and subsequent road closure on the way to Jerusalem, Morris had to quickly think on his feet and make alternative plans for us. He brought us to the ancient city of Akko and to Rosh Hanikra to see the grottos at the border between Israel and Lebanon as we had to extend our stay in Tel Aviv. He even brought us to on a day trip to Jerusalem by train as the weather in Jerusalem improved although roads were still closed. He even helped us to extend our stay in Israel by an additional day so that we could cover all the religious sites in Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Thanks Morris, for a most memorable and enjoyable trip. I highly recommend Morris to anyone who wants a knowledgeable guide with a great personality!
Visited December 2013
How are you? Frank and I were with Sherry and Harley tonight, looking at each others photos from our trip. We had such a wonderful time in Israel and want you to know how amazing we think you are!! The time we spent with you was beyond special and we felt so fortunate to have you show us Israel! We only wish that you could have been with us for the whole trip! You are so very knowledgeable, your personality so wonderful, your driving excellent, your choice of restaurants superb….I could go on and on! Thank you again for making our first trip to Israel so special! We miss you!
On behalf of my wife and I and Isaac, could I firstly thank you for all of your excellent organisation throughout the workshop. It has been a truly memorable first visit for us all to your beautiful country. Thank you.
Secondly, I would like to to also thank you for our day trip to Jerusalem. We cannot express in words how much we truly enjoyed the experience. When you said you had chosen for us the best guide available this does not do Moris justice. His knowledge, humour and hospitality went far beyond our expectations. He truly was a wonderful guide and also a very, very nice person. Nothing was too much trouble for him and each and every question we asked was met with a warm and knowledgeable response. I could not recommend his services highly enough. He was brilliant. If ever Unilever Israel need the services of a guide again, Moris should be the first person that you call. He went out of his way to ensure that we had a perfect day and he well and truly delivered this. We will remember our first visit to Jerusalem and Israel forever.
Many, many thanks for all your hard work and wonderful hospitality this week.
Kindest and warm regards,
Eco-Efficiency Manufacturing Manager
Unilever – Safety & Environmental Assurance Centre
Once again, thank you for making our trip to Israel special.
Our trip to Israel was beyond amazing and having you as our guide was very special–we experienced things that we would never have been exposed to otherwise.
Thank you for allowing us to see Israel through your eyes. You are forever in our hearts, Morris.
All the best success, happiness and Mazel to you and your family.
Joan & Larry Marcus